Sunday, April 7, 2013

My personal post

I bought this watch to wear as a little "beater" for when Im working in the yard and doing things outdoors. I am a bit of a watch buff and have an extensive collection of Citizen and Seiko time peices. After looking at G-Shock watches, I chose this Casio; it is a nice watch and it serves its purpose.

The watch is not too large but not small either, the band is comfortable, the bezel does move in either direction, and the day/date are easy to set. I consider the watch to be light-weight, I do not notice it on my wrist, but I have also been wearing heavy watches for more than a decade so I may be biased.

Contrary to other reviews, the hour and minute hands are luminous, and so are the hour indicators (12,1,2, etc.) The tip of the second hand is also luminous. I had to shine a light on the watch face to get the luminous elements to "charge" up right out of the box, but the elements I indicated do read well in the dark without ancillary light.

For the price, this is a nice little watch that tells the time, should tolerate reasonable abuse without problems, and is produced by a reliable manufacturer. Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment